If you haven't heard yet, the King of the Hammers week continues to grow as one of the premier Off Road Festivals and Race Weeks in the world! Ultra4 Racing has announced the KOH 2021 schedule with interesting news. The appointment is in Johnson Valley (CA) from January 28 to February 6, 2021.
"We are pleased to announced - Dave Cole said - the expansion of the Toyo Tires Desert Challenge, presented by Monster Energy, now including two full days of racing and multiple new classes to KOH week. With the exciting addition of so many new races and racers, the typical King of the Hammers race week, powered by OPTIMA Batteries, has been updated from our previously posted schedule".
Jan 28–Feb 6, 2021 - King of the Hammers Week - Johnson Valley, CA
Please see below for updated details and dates on the action packed WEEK of non stop action.
- Jan 28 (Thursday) | Hammertown opens at 12:00 PST
- Jan 29 (Friday) | Hammertown open / Pre-running day
- Jan 30 (Saturday) | Toyo Tire Desert Challenge, presented by Monster Energy Day 1
Qualifying for ALL Desert classes in the morning + B2 (Class 10 Cars) and B3 (UTV) race head to head in the afternoon
- Jan 31 (Sunday) | Toyo Tire Desert Challenge, presented by Monster Energy Day 2
T2 (Spec TT) and B1 (Ultra4 and Class 1) in the morning + T1 (TT) race in the afternoon + Class 11 Showdown in the PM
- Feb 1 (Monday) | Qualifying for Can-Am UTV King of the Hammers in the morning and afternoon & The Holly EFi Shootout, presented by King Shocks & Action Sports Canopies + The Lasernut Rock Coronation (new event!) | PM Events
- Feb 2 (Tuesday) | Qualifying 4WP Every Man Challenge in the morning and afternoon + The Progressive King of the Motos (PM Race)
- Feb 3 (Wednesday) | Qualifying + LCQ 4400 King of the Hammers in the morning and afternoon + The Pit Crew Challenge, presented by Pro Eagle, Buggy Whips, and Boxo Tools in the PM
- Feb 4 (Thursday) | Can-Am UTV King of the Hammers
- Feb 5 (Friday) | 4WP Every Man Challenge (4600, 4500, 4800, EV Class)
- Feb 6 (Saturday) | King of the Hammers, powered by OPTIMA Batteries
For all updates and more details visit the Ultra4 Racing official website.